Here's what you'll discover at my Web site:
- To the right, you'll find links to places like Facebook, Twitter, ShoutLife where we can connect online!
- Scroll down a little—you'll learn more about me under “Bio.”
- Read about my novels, watch book trailers, and find links to purchase my novels in paperback or e-book format.
- Ever wanted to step back in time? Now you and your family, school, homeschool group, church, or organization can visit the 19th century United States via hands-on living-history activities and displays, in events presented by historical romance & adventure author Tammy Barley and her living-history group, The 19th Century Travelers. Living the adventure begins when we meet, with this visual, living-history journey back in time.
- Learn about interviews, media appearances, and more!
- I love to hear from my readers! Please feel free to drop me a line anytime.
- If you are writing a book of your own, see how I can help.
- Peruse other books, including success and business books, biographies, self-help, and other genres I've been privileged to assist with—and which you may enjoy!
ALL NEW! Have you, or has someone you love, longed to write an autobiography or memoir? Visit my new Web page for the
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you love to see open wilderness before you, feel fresh wind in your hair, and lope horseback through the intoxicating scent of a pine forest, you've just found the portal to take you there.
My novels will carry you back in time to the far reaches of the American West, place you into the saddle of a running horse, and slip you into the cool water of a purling river on a sweltering summer night. I write that you may experience it all firsthand, the stories unfolding around you, woven throughout with bold, unforgettable men and plenty of romance. I write that you may live the adventure!
Tammy Barley ~ Author, Editor
I have lived in twenty-seven places in eight states (so far) and have visited nearly all. When I'm not writing? I love my work as a book coach, manuscript editor, and biographer. I am also Mom to two sons, one daughter, a rescued American Eskimo dog, and twelve parakeets*.
In my spare time, you're likely to find me baking, gardening, behind a camera, or hugging a horse.
~ ~ ~
*See my YouTube video "Parakeet Babies: From Egg to Flight in 40 Days"
for teachers, home-school families, and folks who love cute baby birds.